Wednesday 23 November 2011

Mo'Chedda and Chika Emmanuel:THE WOW MAGAZINE COVER GIRLS (November Issue)



The Cover of the new WOW Magazine November issue got me really wowed and marvelled with the perfect duo of the young, beautiful ,Talented, and highly ambitious  professionals in their respective career. Chika Emmanuel- The 2010 Elite model look winner and the Ko'Ma'Roll Crooner, Modupe Oreoluwa "Mo'Chedda"
         These two gave insight on their career, the Ups and downs and how pained they are losing their dads as at the time things starts to blossom for them.

"MO'CHEDDA: When you  don't lose someone who's your blood, you'd never know how it feels.Losing  a friend is not the same things"
              " When he Died, I was angry. For like two years, i was depressed. I didn't pray. I was angry at God"


"CHIKA: May his soul rest in perfect peace. I really miss him."
                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                            

 Well, sorry girls, I'm sure they are resting in the bosom of the Lord now. And we pray you'll make the rest of the millions they couldn't make and attain the posts they couldn't.



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! this piece of art work is indeed a gigantic one. I love the ambiance created by the two face of Africa looks from the cover girls.the color co-ordination is out of this world,the models themselves are so Afrocentric.

    I take my hat off for you Coco Boy,and you deserve a pet on your back.Great and vitalizing work indeed, keep it up.you definitely on your way up to New York fashion week.You have all my support dude.

    ReplyDelete